Friday, December 19, 2014

Part 2 of the Final

A: What I liked about my new media class is I learn new things about the computer and how to type faster. Some things I didn't like about my new media class is the quotes we had to research and explain but I do like new media class.
B: A few suggestions for improvement is to do less quotes and practice typing and learning new things about the computer.
C: I did do my best in this class and the grade I get reflects on all the work I did in this class.
D: Yes I am reading my 100+ life planning goals everyday for at least two minutes or more and adding more future goals I hope I can accomplish. 
E: I am committed to being to being a CTR person and following the rules to being a good successful person and doing the right thing.
F: I will promise to control myself and always do the right thing and take responsibility for my actions and everything I choose to do in the future and in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment